
How far along? 32 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds. Should I be sharing this?
Maternity clothes? yep... no going back now!
Stretch marks? No stretch marks.
Sleep: Given that my sister (who has a 3 week old) is currently getting much less sleep than I am, I cannot complain.
Best moment this week: My sweet college friends Carrie and Ginny threw baby Elijah an exquisite shower, complete with *make your own cupcakes* and a time of expressing prayers and wishes for me and Michael as we begin parenthood. Each guest was so thoughtful and I felt overwhelmed at the support I was given. Thank you, all, for making my first baby shower so unforgettable.
Movement: yes... most noticeably on my right side. His feet must be aimed towards the right side of my tummy.
Food cravings: Umm.. doughnuts? Candy corn? Cookies? Oh, and everything healthy, too.
Gender: BOY. Yay!
Name: Elijah.... and his middle name is Dutch after my grandfather.
Labor Signs: No, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? IN but shrinking!
What I miss: Enjoying a glass of Chianti with dinner.
Milestones: Apparently he is now the weight of a jicama--that's a vegetable, in case you didn't know. The brilliant people at Babycenter couldn't describe his weight in terms of gallons of ice cream or bottles of soda. Now THAT would help with visualization.
2 comments:
call me a stalker, but i love reading your blog!
"The brilliant people at Babycenter couldn't describe his weight in terms of gallons of ice cream or bottles of soda. Now THAT would help with visualization."
Lol...I agree! :)
Post a Comment