
How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: shockingly, no weight gain this week. :-) Hopefully he's gaining while I'm losing!
Maternity clothes? yes. sufficiently tired of them.
Stretch marks? Nope, thankfully!
Sleep: EEEEK. Still no sleep!
Best moment this week: Well, at week 35 the best moment was when Dr. Brandner told me there's no way I'll last until my due date. I was 1 cm dilated and baby's head is definitely low. Then week 36 came and Dr. Barefoot was far less promising... so you can guess which doctor I currently prefer. :)
Movement: yes but he is definitely finding that he is less room these days
Food cravings: none to speak of...
Gender: BOY. Yay!
Name: Elijah.... and his middle name is Dutch after my grandfather.
Labor Signs: 1 cm. 50 % effaced, head is low (not sure what the official number is in terms of stations)
Belly Button in or out? flat. neither in or out?
What I miss: shaving my legs with ease!
Milestones: Weeks 36-37 are considered "full-term." It's wonderful to know that he would be healthy and safe if I had him now. We do want him to get a bit fatter before he comes, though!
1 comment:
hang in there! the last four weeks are definitely the toughest! You feel like you will be pregnant forever!
No discouragement but you can be 1cm for a longggg time. Or you can do what I did and go from 0 to 7 in a matter of a day (which is unheard of it pregnancy #1!)
PS do you have Baby 411? Great book. So is Baby Bargains if you don't have everything yet.
Praying these next four weeks FLY by with ease! Love you!
Post a Comment