



I debated whether or not to join the ranks of the "bloggers" out there, and I finally gave in. Having said that, I'm an amateur and haven't quite caught on to the blogging scene yet; give me time!
Here are some pictures of our new house... the Lord has blessed us with a home of our own, and we are slowly but surely making it "ours." We moved in on September 13. We enjoyed our 9 months of apartment life, but we much prefer having walls that don't connect to our neighbors... and we have really enjoyed having a driveway and a garage!
Michael and I will celebrate our one year anniversary on December 1st. Although marriage is certainly an adjustment, I've found that I am simply at home with Michael--there have been very few surprises along the way. I guess that's because we've known each other since we were 16. He is a wonderful husband who has provided for us in so many ways.
There's much more to come from me!
1 comment:
omg yessss
welcome to the nerdside
Post a Comment