Thursday, July 8, 2010

20 weeks.


I found this "survey" online and figured it was a great way to record and recount this experience. Here's the most updated picture of me, taken on July 7.



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment 4 weeks ago, I had gained 5-6 lbs; tomorrow I go for another appointment
Maternity clothes? Yes—a combination of both maternity clothes and regular clothes; maternity clothes are definitely more comfortable

Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: What’s that? I’m up at least twice a night and in between, I feel like I’m only “half” asleep
Best moment this week: Best moment LAST week was finding out we’re having a boy! Best moment this week was buying inexpensive maternity shorts that look like regular shorts.
Movement: Lots and lots of flutters… movement is becoming more frequent and more noticeable
Food cravings: Still getting sick without my medicine so no real cravings yet.
Gender: BOY. Yay!
Name: Haven’t signed this in blood yet, but probably Elijah.
Labor Signs: Nope… not for a while.
Belly Button in or out? In—hopefully it will stay that way.
What I miss: Being able to shop in the regular women’s section with cuter, less expensive clothes
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the baby moving!
Milestones: Halfway there. Only 20 more weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, Anna and Michael! I am so glad that I can watch your baby grow now! Wonderful pictures and really cool survey! Love to all three of you!

Tara Molles said...

Anna, you are so cute in your picture! I have to say, your photography is awesome on your 20 week pic. rim light and side light- very nice. I am impressed!