Here's the result of this morning's shopping trip at Harris Teeter. As most of the female world knows, this week is super double coupons at the Teeter so I ventured out before Eli woke up (and while Michael was here before work) to get my grocery shopping done.
The total for all of this was.... drumroll, please...
$25.88!
This included a $10 off coupon that I received from Recyclebank (if you aren't familiar with how Recyclebank works, check Hip2save.com for info. I saved over 40 dollars by using coupons alone (including the $10 off), and another $30+ with the VIC savings, which I love but also realize the retail price of most of HT's items are higher than most grocery stores.
With a budget that limits our groceries to $70/week (unless I get out of hand, which isn't unusual...), this is a lot of food for that price, and it allows me to get the *essentials* at Aldi.
No comments:
Post a Comment